October is already here and the preparation for your very Special Day has already started… Autumn is the season that suddenly gains more and more couples to have an autumn wedding celebration …!
Autumn is also the season of Halloween and pumpkins festival. Pumpkins are considered to be a good omen that symbolise prosperity, wellbeing and mother hood! There are many couples to choose pumpkins as their wedding theme so we have decided to share with you some inspirational décor ideas for Wedding theme.
1. Entrance décor ideas with pumpkins flowers to impress your guests are the most fun ones … carve the pumpkins with your wedding date or your monograms or a fairy-tale title to welcome your guests!
2. Create an aisle by using different sizes and different colours of pumpkins … especially if you choose an outdoor wedding with a rustic theme, and you will combine the pumpkins with lanterns of candles definitely you will add some magic while you walk down the aisle!
3. What a marvellous idea to use pumpkins as a guest book …all your guests are going to be interactive and thus having fun while they will write the “happily ever after wishes on the pumpkins. You can use more than one pumpkin as a guest book and combine it with different colour of pen after the wedding you can décor your house or your yard with all the positive vibes of your guests wishes…
4. Use your creativity to design a DIY pumpkin floral arrangements… you can add many different colours and give different shapes to your pumpkin use a fall colour pallet of flowers to make the perfect match with your pumpkins in order to have an amazing centrepiece.
5. Personalise your pumpkins by using them as your seating cards for your guests … put the name of every guest along with a table number and let your guests enjoy the rest!
Contact us to plan together the perfect autumn – winter wedding day to add some magic on your new beginning and bring some creativity on your unique fairy tale!
Inspirational photos from Pinterest